Monday 21 September 2015

Moving On





Bismillah..

lets talk about heart to heart. 

Moving on is not easy until you experienced it by yourself.  When you love someone deeply, to start all over again is something risky.  You have to give back what you have lost, to trust people and to learn new things.  If you dare to take the risk, then go on, find your happiness, but if you are afraid of getting hurt by the same reason, just let time heals the pain, no matter how long it takes.  Just to be sure that you are ready for another struggle for another battle for another feelings that might get hurt one more time.

It is not about that you are still hoping for the relationship to build again, but to let anyone come into your wounded heart to let them grow with love and peace, it matters the most. 

I come to the point where my heart closes for everyone after my last relationship comes to an end.  I did my best, I have tried to open up after some time, but, it would not be the same, the feelings I used to feel, lost together with him.  I just don’t feel it anymore.  Honestly, I don’t know how to love people anymore and I don’t know how to feel the love they gave to me.  I’m done trying.

I know that I have to give them a chance, but I am too afraid of getting hurt too many times.  I am getting bored of the same promises, I am getting bored of fake lies and I am getting bored of sweet talker.

Oh Allah, give me strength to open up my heart to just find and be happy like everyone does.  Help me to find the right one, lead me to your paths and remind me to what I have missed.  Forgive me if I am forgetting you while I am searching for my heart and soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment